Our digital resources are available for anyone to explore. This site includes digitised and born-digital materials from our archive collection. These include:
- surviving issues of our staff magazines, dating all the way back to 1927
- historic store photographs dating back to the 1880s
- vintage cinema advertisements
- VHS recordings from the 1980s-2000s
- Images of Products and Packaging
- our Print and Pattern resource, made up of digital swatches from our vintage garment collection
- our visual timelines on M&S heritage
You must contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission if you would like to reproduce or publish anything from the digital archive.
If you haven’t found what you’re looking for here, please get in touch with the Archive Team.
For help on accessing and searching our digital archive, see the Help Page